08 July 2012

Welcome!

Cat Herder Software, LLC, is now a reality

After over nine years, an opportunity dropped into my lap that required me to incorporate. As a part of setting up my web site, I decided to create a blog where I could share my experiences.

Although I am primarily a mainframe programmer, I have had many experiences with other platforms, including many invoking pulling of hair, eye-rolling, and the occasional headdesk. Sometimes I may relate those experiences here as well, primarily for documentation.

And who knows, a picture or two of a cat might show up here as well.

Thanks for following!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new venture! I look forward to watching your corporation grow, but mostly pictures of cats.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment or ask questions.